Tuesday 2 December 2008

Refer a Friend Levels Lost?

OK, I've been slacking. HolyWarrior and EvilBastard are still sat in Howling Fjord at level 72.

I spent most of the weekend transferring stuff between my Rogue, Mage and Priest on another server with all the alt bankers there in the anticipation of moving those three over to HWs server.

I moved the Mage over hoping to grant him some of the levels from the Druid and get him to 60 but I couldn't, the option wasn't there.

Now I don't know whether it's because the druid is now level 61 which is what the GM said or whether it's been over 90 days since I linked the accounts. I don't even know if the 90 days matters and I don't know whether I can create a DK on the 3rd account and grant the levels from there or if the levels were character related and are now lost for good.

/sad

No comments: