Thursday 5 June 2008

Najentus Finally!!

The guild has taken down Najentus once before. But this time I got to be in on the kill :)

We wiped 3 or 4 times before but that last time really came together. Really.

The new pally tank trying to heal next to me got spined 3 times in a row and I got the spine off him each time. The first time I got it I used it but it didn't work. Turns out I didn't have Najentus targeted.

Raid Start: 20:35

Najentus Down 22:05
Fist of Mukoa
Boots of Oceanic Fury
Pattern: Swiftheal Mantle
2 Badges

At this point I was 7th or 8th on the healing (for the entire duration of the raid). A druid was top, then a priest, then another druid, then a shaman then 2 pallies then me and NicePallyClassLeader who swapped places regularly. So I determined to at least become top pally healer.

Half way through the Supremus trash I suceeded. Then before we got to Supremus I overtook the shaman. During Supremus try #1 I overtook the 2nd druid and reached 3rd place on the healing tables. WoooHoo!!

Then 45 minutes from our Najentus kill we had our 1st Supremus wipe. Then we wiped again. Then it was raid over :(

2 more badges of justice though so 218 :)

No comments: