Thursday 29 May 2008

T4 Redux

Thursday's raid ended up going to Magtheridon and Gruul. Great.

We had 2 wipes on Maggy due to poor luck and clicking. But when we finally got him down I won T4 Chest, Girdle of the Endless Pit and 3 badges. Off specs coming along nicely!

So we moved onto Gruul's Lair and 1 shot HK and from him I got Decaying Leather Helm, 3 Netherweave, T4 Shoulders and 2 Badges. Even More offspec gear! I don't think I need the shoulders. I have T5 tanking and healing shoulders and I'm pretty sure I got some ret shoulders from late T5/early T6 content. Maybe I have some PvP shoulders now!!

And the finale of the evening was Grull himself. I got T4 legs and 3 Badges.

I've already got T4 legs sat in the bank - oops - 50 DKP wasted! Maybe I'll turn those in for PvP gear too! I haven't worked it out but I think I already have better legs for my Ret build so I think I have one too many T4 leg tokens!

Broken into my second stack of badges with the total at 201 Badges :)

Still haven't decided what to spend the badges on. It all depends whether I get to tank or not. If I do then a shield is a priority. If not then healing weapon from T6 vendor and a chest piece. Those 2 add up to 275 badges and there is something else I want too. Taking the required total up to something like 325 badges!

And that wasn't a bad night at all really. That girdle will replace one of the only blues left on my ret set (my THIRD spec) and getting all 3 25man Tier tokens was cool, If un-needed!

No comments: