Wednesday 29 August 2007

Don't Tank Prince with a Druid

Monday 29th August 2007 - Karazhan

We finished off last Wednesday's unofficial Karazhan run tonight.

Our main tank couldn't make it so we took a druid to tank. Also TiceNits had to deal with the prios as MT is also Priority person.

I put a prio on Emberspur Talisman from Nightbane assuming that all the other drops, like T4 and healing plate would not be rolled for by anyone else. We did take 3 Paladins though, so I was taking a bit of a risk.

I really can't remember what order we do things in so this is out of order:

Terestrian Illhoof - we did this without a warlock. I died near the end, but we one-shotted him! Breastplate of the Lightbinder came up - woot! I had this on prio last week but it didn't drop. I rolled on 1st roll, but nobody else did so I won but wasted my prio. Should have waited and seen if anyone else rolled. DOH!

Netherspite - again, another one shot, it was a little random over the green beam, but he went down very easily. TiceNits won Uni-Mind Headdress but let someone else have Jewel of Infinite Possibilities.

Chess Event - Easy again. As always.

Nightbane - Easy. No-one else wanted Ferocious Swift Kickers so I got them, but as it turns out I have better in the bank for my DPS build.

Prince Malchezaar - Now this was a nightmare, we had some people from a collapsed raiding guild with us, one of which was a feral druid who was our main tank, we wiped many times. Luckily after wipe 5 or so our usual MT came online, so we drafted him in and we got him down first time. Nice. Farstrider Wildercloak dropped and no-one else wanted it so I got it. Gorehowl also dropped and something else.

Not too bad at all, I got my chestpiece which I am going to get Exceptional Stats enchant put on and upgraded my DPS cloak!

No comments: